What is a Pawn Loan?
A pawn loan is nothing more than a collateral loan. You bring something of value in exchange for a temporary loan.
- Loan- An individual can bring any personal property of value to the pawn shop and obtain a pawn loan, which is also known as a pledge loan. A temporary 4 month 10 day loan, where the individual can get a loan against the property of value and pay a small fee for the time of the loan. Once the loan is paid in full, the pawn shop returns the personal property back to the borrower.
- Extensions- The borrower has the option to extend the loan for an additional 4 month -10 day term, by paying the fees due before the expiration of the initial term.
- Fees: We provide loans with the lowest interest rate in California, with as little as 1% interest for the first month (ticket writing fee and storage fee applies), by paying off the loan early you can get a huge discount on the interest fee. For Example: $100 loan on jewelry will have a fee of $11.50 for the first month only. for a quote or pawn collateral please call us during business hours.
What items can I bring to the pawn shop? High end watches, Luxury hand bags and more
We have to be competitive with today’s trending items. Here is a quick list of Hot items we Loan Top dollar for:
- Gold, Platinum and Silver Coins, Bars, and Jewelry.
- 2015 and newer Apple Products (Except phones).
- 2015 and newer Windows PC, All in one, Tablets, Laptops.
- Professional Camera and Video Equipment
- High End Watches, like: Patek Philippe, Rolex, Cartier, Omega, Hublot, Tag Heuer, Vacheron Constantin, Audemars Piguet and many more.
- Luxury Hand Bags: Hermes, Chanel, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Prada, and Many more.
- Musical Instruments
- Top Name Brand Power tools
- High end Road Bikes
- Name Brand Sunglasses
If you have something of great value not mention here, please text us with a picture or call us for consideration. Thank you